About the HBACC
The Cleveland County Home Builders Association was created in 1971 and is the builder’s advocate in the community. Our mission is to educate and support members, contribute to
the local community, and represent the local, state, and national building industry. Bringing Professionalism to our industry represents a recommitment to raise the bar in building.
We are affiliated with the National Association of Home Builders and the North Carolina Home Builders Association. The Cleveland County HBA has approximately 80 members.
Code of Ethics
We as members of the National Association of Home Builders believe and affirm that:
- Home ownership can and should be within reach of every American family.
- American homes should be well-designed, well-constructed, and well-located in attractive communities with educational, recreational, religious and shopping facilities accessible to all.
- American homes should be built under the free American enterprise system.
To achieve these goals, we pledge allegiance to the following principles and policies:
- Our paramount responsibility is to our customers, our community and our country.
- Honesty is guiding our business policy.
- High standards of health, safety and sanitation shall be built into every home.
- Members shall deal fairly with their respective employees, subcontractors and suppliers.
- As members of a progressive industry, we encourage research to develop new materials, new building techniques, new building equipment and improve methods of home financing, to the end that every home purchaser may get the greatest value possible for every dollar.
- All sound legislative proposals affecting our industry and the people we serve shall have our informed and vigorous support.
- We hold inviolate the free enterprise system and the American Way of Life. We pledge our support to our associates, our local, state and national associations and all related industries concerned with the preservation of legitimate rights and freedoms.
We assume these responsibilities freely and solemnly, mindful that they are part of our obligation as members of the National Association of Home Builders.